Whether your company is a big corporate or a small start-up, the loss of any business asset can be a big issue for any business’ bottom line. Business assets include everything within your company, including staff, equipment, and your product.
An effective security system allows you to keep the people, equipment and assets of your business safe, while allowing you to monitor your premises.
Installing camera system is a great way to monitor the activity of people within your office. As the most popular security option, cameras allow you to further protect your assets as you can view footage after an incident. This means that you’re able to address issues within the business like abuse of company assets.
IP camera or Internet protocol camera is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which unlike analog closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet. Although most cameras that do this are webcams, the term "IP camera" or "netcam" is usually applied only to those used for surveillance.
- Integrate existing analog cameras into a new hybrid system – reuse your analog cams and add IP cams
- Provide access to the latest in surveillance camera technologies – PTZ, HD, megapixel
- Enable viewing of cameras at multiple locations from one or many locations
- Provide surveillance capability using your smart phone with an app or using your web browser
- Integrate your IP surveillance with access control